Join the team
Diastasys offers the opportunity to work with a unique team inspired from our values that builds trusted relationships. Be part of a friendly and open team that is committed to customer success, is passionate for technology and embraces talent. Enabling the transformation of our customers through our innovative software solutions creates the context for meaningful work with creative and challenging deliverables in a modern and rewarding working environment.
In this role, you will develop, modify and customize Navins, an innovative and successful insurance business software solution based on globally acknowledged Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP platform. You will work in a professional development team co-operating with other developers, system analysts, and implementation team members to establish software requirements and ensure project specifications are met.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Develop efficient, robust, scalable and maintainable code using high-level programming languages
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Perform task breakdown, effort analysis and prioritization of assigned work
- Follow established practices and procedures to achieve overall project performance and quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with fellow engineers in Quality Assurance and Customer Services Department
The ideal candidate will have experience utilizing best practices in in business applications development using Microsoft technologies. Development experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be highly appreciated.
We offer competitive rewards and an excellent team work environment that fosters personal growth opportunities via continuous training and coaching from very experienced colleagues.
Apply for this job (jobs [@] diastasys.gr)